The 365 Collection
Lucky Jefferson happily accepts unsolicited submissions of poetry year-round into its 365 Collection, a 100% digital collection of poetry and other literature. Upon acceptance, submissions will be included on our website and social media account(s).
Writers looking to be published in upcoming print issues should plan to submit their work to the appropriate form during open calls—Next upcoming print issue: Gibberish.
- Send no more than three poems in a submission. Poems should be separated by titles or page breaks.
- Flash fiction should not exceed any more than 1000 words.
- In the cover page box, highlight your name, email address, mailing address, and bio (third-person, 50 words max).
- Simultaneous submissions are welcome, but please let us know if we can't publish something okay?
- We do not accept translations or work that has been previously published in print or online.
- We will not tolerate any work that promotes harmful stereotypes and perspectives including: racism, bigotry, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, islamophobia, xenophobia, antisemitism, ableism.
We love receiving donations as they help us keep our ship sailing. Your contribution supports the publication of Lucky Jefferson as we are a growing independent publisher with an all-volunteer staff.
Poets accepted into the 365 Collection will placement on our website. Previously accepted poets/writers should wait 2 quarters or seasons, from the time of acceptance, before submitting new work to any open call.